Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

looking back

if u look at my profile u will see that i wrote i am a final year student of chemical engineering and bla bla bla :)
i am wearing this white tee with red collar and smiling . I was at home after finishing ma 3rd year and was happy. I dont know why !! maybe because i was with ma parents , my brother who is growing very fast, my sister who will always keep on talking :)
i have shown ma industry as a student and my hometown to be yamnanagar , delhi , assam and see where i am now ..
working in ITC FOODS DIVISION in nagpur , maharashtra.. today is 14.10.2011 and i am trying to look backwards to know what have i missed in ma whole life..
had it been good that i didnt do medical ? maybe good because i knew my real self....what i liked most, what i hated most..but still unsure as to what i should do .... just going round and round , like when i was a kid and stopping by to see the world revolve .. ha h aha
it was so much fun !!

Also i remember how deuta (DAD) would carry me and run to catch the bus.. that was the most amazing moment because i would love to feel the gush of wind in ma face. We didnt have any vehicle at that time... no car , no bike , no scooter.... only running would make me feel the gush of wind...i used to forget my school bag always , while always remembering my pink double boxed tiffin. i used to play drums on it. i liked it very much because mom would make delicious food and i would just think about the recess time and oops !! the bag has been left out in the bus :)

so much to say , i will continue after a while...


No comments:

Post a Comment